I know this is from SXSW 2011, but how can you not love this pic of Hot Saucerman and Pee-Wee.
Relive Scott, Paul, Dave Foley and Lil’ Gary with CBB Live at SXSW 2011.
And listen to Comedy Bang Bang SXSW 2012 with Tim Heidecker, James Adomain, Reggie Watts and Seth Morris again, for the first time (how does that even make sense?)
This was one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen live. Paul was amazing.
Kevin Costner and Will Farrell were once organizing cds at the Staples Center. They were scheeming to steal a fake moustache. Richard Dawkins crawled through Epcot to bring them Steve Perry’s left boot. Kevin Rudd declared the proceedings ridiculous and decided to paint a landscape. Albert Einstein and Elton John joined the party afterwards. The scheme was abandoned when Robert Oppenheimer informed on them to the band of Coulier.
- bookfilmmusiclove likes this
- creamconecoffee reblogged this from laughterkey
- creamconecoffee likes this
- overtlystill likes this
- turnerbc likes this
- sublimecinema likes this
- elleneichner likes this
- lovevigilanteforlife likes this
- kbouwmeester likes this
- bahchewychomp likes this
- popculturebrain likes this
- notapittancetopretense likes this
- wolfmansgotnards likes this
- brogue likes this
- snack-whore likes this
- crooked-anna reblogged this from earwolf and added:
- anxietyfarm likes this
- sospangly reblogged this from ifc and added:
- stevespillman likes this
- laughterkey reblogged this from earwolf
- ifc reblogged this from earwolf and added:
- elliosenor likes this
- earwolf posted this